James Pryce Tractors Ltd respects your right to privacy and complies with the current legislation on personal data protection, on the Protection of Personal Data, its developing regulation and any other regulations that may amend, supplement or replace them in future, as well as with Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46EC (GDPR) applicable from 25 May 2018 as well as any other rules that may develop or supplement in the future.
2. WHO IS REPSONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller is the legal person that determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. In other words the controller decides how and for what purpose personal data are processed.
3. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT AT JAMES PRYCE TRACTORS LTD REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information regarding the processing or protection of your personal data, you may contact us via any of the following:
Data Controller: James Pryce Tractors Ltd, at the above address
Telephone: 01884 257544
4. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY JAMES PRYCE TRACTORS LTD?
1. Identifying data: name, surname,
2. Contact information: postal address, email address, landline telephone number, mobile number
3. Transaction data: information on purchases, orders, contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, and any other data relating to your transaction with us
6. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
In general the personal data you provide to us and that we obtain from you are used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with high quality service and to inform you about opportunities we believe may interest you.
Below are the specific purposes for which we process your personal data.
1. To provide you with information you request, including quotes and products and services. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
2. To send you our newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news on products and services of James Pryce Tractors Ltd and products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by James Pryce Tractors Ltd. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
3. To register you as a customer, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, send you relevant information on products and services, notifications of delivery, maintenance, invoicing, collections and payments, process transactions and payments methods as well as any other service communication or communications related to your contract and transaction, management of loyalty programmes, discount and promotions. In this case. The legal; basis for processing your data is, if you are a residential customer, the performance of the product sales contract or the service provision contract with James Pryce Tractors Ltd..
4. If you give consent (by way of our letter sent to you regarding GDPR Regulations) to send you marketing communications on our products and services and on products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by James Pryce Tractors Ltd, our publications, opinion surveys, promotional and advertising information, coupons, offers and recommendations of our products and services as well as of products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by James Pryce Tractors Ltd. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
Bear in mind that receiving marketing information is not essential to maintain the relationship we have with you. If you prefer not to receive such information, you may inform us at any time by writing to us at the above address.
TO WHAT EXTENT IS DECISION MAKING AUTOMATED
James Pryce Tractors Ltd does not use this processes. Nor do we use profiling.
7. WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We only use, transfer or share personal data with third parties in accordance with the terms laid out in this policy. James Pryce Tractors Ltd does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties and only communicates them to persons or entities if we obtain your prior consent or pursuant to or in accords with application legislation when said consent is not necessary for a specific transfer.
8. WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
James Pryce Tractors Ltd takes the appropriate technical and organisational measure in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or illicit modification or unauthorised access, including the measures necessary to deal with any suspected data breaches.
9. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA FOR?
James Pryce Tractors Ltd shall retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or while you do not exercise your rights to erase or to withdraw your consent.
The data will be subsequently deleted, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for instance, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims) in which case they will be retained duly blocked as long as required before deleting them.
To determine an appropriate retention period of your data, we apply the following criteria:
1. The data necessary to provide you with the information you request, including quotes of products and services, shall be retained for the time necessary to attend to and process said requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods laid down in the legislation.
2. The data necessary to send you the newsletter shall be retained so long as you do not withdraw you consent or inform us of your wish to not continue receiving it in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods laid down in the legislation
3. The data related to the acquisitions of James Pryce Tractors Ltd products and services in the context of a contractual relationship shall be retained during the term of the contract with James Pryce Tractors Ltd or for the time necessary to exercise the rights and comply with the obligations of the contract with James Pryce Tractors Ltd in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods laid down in the legislation
4. The data necessary to attend to your requests for technical support or those related to James Pryce Tractors Ltd products and services shall be retained for the time necessary to attend to and process said requests in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods laid down in the legislation
5. When you consent to receive marketing communications, your data shall be retained so long as you do not withdraw your consent or inform us of your wish to not continue receiving these communications, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods laid down in the legislation
6. The data sent with a view to participate in recruitment/staff selections shall be destroyed immediately if your application is not successful, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statute of limitations periods laid down in the legislation
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you have specific rights with regard to the collection and processing of your personal data.
These rights are the following:
1. Right to information, you have the right to be informed about the use and processing of your personal data in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, and with clear and simple language
2. Right of access, you have the right to request from us, at any time, that we confirm if we are processing your personal data, that we provide you with access to said data and to the information about the processing of them, and to obtain a copy of said data. The copy of your personal data that we provide you shall be free, although the request for additional copies could be subject to a reasonable fee based on admin costs. On our part, we may request that you give proof of your identity or require more information from you that is necessary to handle your request.
3. Right to rectification, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data that concerns you. You may also request that any personal data that may be incomplete is completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
4. Right to erasure, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed. However, this right is not absolute so the James Pryce Tractors Ltd may continue keeping them duly blocked in those cases laid down in the applicable regulations.
5. Right to restriction of processing, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data which means that we may continue storing them, but may not continue processing them if any of the following conditions are met:
• that you contest the accuracy of the data, during a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of said data
• the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data and request the restriction of their use instead
• James Pryce Tractors Ltd no longer needs the date for the purpose of processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim
• You have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether James Pryce Tractors Ltd legitimate grounds override yours
6. Right to object, this right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We shall no longer process your data unless we demonstrate completing legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7. Right to withdraw consent, in those cases in which we have obtained your consent to process your personal data in connection with certain activities (for example, with the aim to send you marketing information), you may withdraw it at any time.
8. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Complaints Commission, whoa details are available at https://ico.org.uk
You may exercise your rights by sending a communication to James Pryce Tractors Ltd, with a document providing your identity, indicating your address for communication purposes and providing the necessary details to process your request.
If you wish to withdraw the consent given to receive marking communications, you may inform us at any time through the means indicated.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may either charge a reasonable fee, considering the relevant admin costs, or we may not act on the request.